We are the only non-profit facility in Brevard County
that accepts end-stage dementia patients.
When someone you love needs adult day care, consider Senior Care of Brevard.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for the dementia adult
by providing a safe and secure environment
Our programs are designed to provide cognitive and social stimulation
for all our clients with planned
and supervised activities,
and medical supervision by a registered nurse.
For more information call us at (321) 631-9014
and find out what we can do for you and your loved ones.
Take a peek inside ...
Dementia is a general term for loss of memory and other mental abilities severe enough to interfere with daily life.
It is caused by physical changes in the brain.
While everyone recognized Alzheimer's Disease,
there are many more diseases that cause the same affect.
- More than 5 million Americans are living with Alzheimer's disease.
- One in eight older Americans has Alzheimer's disease.
- Alzheimer's disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States and the only cause of death among the top 10 in the United States that cannot be prevented, cured or even slowed.
- More than 15 million Americans provide unpaid care valued at $210 billion for persons with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
- Payments for care are estimated to be $200 billion in the United States in 2012.
Community Services Council
One Senior Place
Hospice of St Francis
Our About Us link offers you more information
about who we are and what we do.
Our Resources page contains interesting articles and helpful links.
Our Services page includes a comprehensive list of the features we offer.
Our Links page lists important links
to informative sites.
Want more information on
We offer a free course for caregivers.
16 Suggestions for Caregivers
Love Goes a Long Way
In each of us there is the need to love and be loved,
a need to be understood and appreciated.
We want each day to be filled with purpose
and for our clients to feel valued and cared for.